Captains Log: It is currently 3:05 PM and I am in my third country in 5 days waiting in the Geneva, Switzerland Airport.
Prague was spectacular! I would love to go back already. A chicken skewer in a bagguette and a beer (best Budweisser EVER!) for only 140 CZK...which is roughly $6.50, all while people watching in the square watching a little World Cup Action.
Last night I met 6 guys who were in Med School, and the day after they took their boards they started their two week travel throughout Europe. We went to "Prague's Only Australian Pub"...not sure what makes an australian pub australian or an irish pub irish, but it was pretty laid back. I met a guy from Melbourne (go figure that I would meet an Aussie in the Australian Bar; and a girl from chicago, and other guy from England.
Overall, Prague is very fun, and there are a ton of little shops along most streets. My travels have been exciting, and I have not run into any troubles at all. The only down side to traveling alone is when you are eating alone, and I am starting to forget what i sound like: until someone says something to me in whatever language they speak, and i respond in english and then they either walk away for keep talking to me in that language like i understand. or they start english.
Just killing time now. Up next is a quick flight across the Alps to Zurich, and then around 6:20 AM tomorrow my time, I will be off to Sunny Paradise Beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment