Captains Log: It is currently 5:14AM and I have not yet gone to bed.
Today (Sunday July 4th) at 6:00AM we are departing for London. We will be there for 5 days and then on Thursday evening I am heading to Venice, Italy and the surrounding areas. I am going to meet up with a guy I met when I was in Mykonos who is backpacking through Europe for 4 months. I have been bit by the travel bug and cannot wait to see more of the world. I will be traveling to Venice alone...but am more comfortable now because I have done it once already...and I am going to be meeting up and staying with someone I know.
I am excited for London. I plan on visiting the zoo and attending a live music concert for only £6 in our evening times we have for free time. I am also excited to walk throught the financial district and have a couple business tours. I will have my laptop in London with me, but am having someone take my small suitcase and send it back to the castle with a couple girls who are coming back right after our trip to London. I will be an actuall backpacker (as I am only taking a backpack with me to Italy) and am stoked for a new adventure and some great pictures and memories.
Ill keep posted every couple days whilst in London.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment