Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Starting Class

Captains Log: Its currently 1:20 and Im sitting in Calssroom B waiting for my first session of MGMT 301 with Jim Weber.

Yesterday we went on a coach tour of the city. It was cold and sprinkled a little bit. We sat on the top of a double decker bus. I took lots of pictures of the town. Its very quaint and the housing is remarkably close to one another.

We had our first meeting with our contemporary british teacher. He is very nice and I can tell it is going to be a good time. He is able to relate the material to us well, and he is easy to understand.

This morning Bri and I got up and attemped to run through the pasture. It was interesting and the hill back up to the castle is quite intense. We left the castle at a time when the local high school (The Duchesses High School) was just about to start.

I had my first local treat (A sausage roll: a biscuit type pastery with a sausage middle). It was good. We then went to the local radio station (Lionheart Radio) to set up our community service hours. We potentially have our own little radio show. There are six of us who are going to be volunteering there.

Class is about to start and I need to get going. Pictures are up on facebook, but i will try to send a file with them to whoever would like to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment